1. I believe that the whole Bible, consisting of the sixty-six books of the Old and New
Testament, is verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings, is supernatural in its preservation as well as in its origin, and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. I believe in one God, Creator of Heaven and Earth; eternal, almighty, infallible and
unchangeable, infinitely wise, just and holy, and that God eternally exists and manifests
Himself to us in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, the eternal Word
manifested in flesh. I believe that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the
Virgin Mary and is, therefore, true God and true Man. I believe in His vicarious,
substitutionary and redeeming death, Christ receiving in Himself the penalty of man's sin. I believe in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal, imminent, and pre-millenniel return for His redeemed ones.
4. I believe in the Holy Spirit, in His personality, that He is God; and that His work is to
"reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment, and that He will guide me into all truth."
5. I believe that Man was created in the image of God, after His likeness, but the whole
human race fell in the fall of the first Adam. All men, until they accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour, are lost, darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, hardened in heart, morally and spiritually dead through their trespasses and sins. They cannot see nor enter the Kingdom of God until they are born again of the Holy Spirit.
6. I believe that men are justified on the simple and single ground of the shed blood of
Christ and upon the simple and single condition of faith in Him Who shed the blood, and are born again by the quickening, renewing, cleansing, work of the Holy Spirit through the instrumentality of the Word of God.
7. I believe that all those who receive Jesus Christ as their Saviour and their Lord and who confess Him as such before their fellow men become children of God and joint heirs with Jesus Christ. At death their spirits depart to be with Christ in conscious blessedness and at the second coming of Christ their bodies shall be raised and transformed into the likeness of the body of His Glory.
8. I believe that all those who persistently reject Jesus Christ in the present life shall be
raised from the dead and throughout eternity exist in a state of conscious, unutterable,
endless torment and anguish.
9. I believe that the Church consists of all those who, in his present dispensation, truly
believe in Jesus Christ. It is the body and bride of Christ, which Christ loves and for which He has given Himself up.
10. I believe that there is a personal devil, a being of great cunning and power. "The
Prince of the power of the air." "The Prince of this world." "The god of this age." He can exert vast power only so far as God suffers him to do so. He shall ultimately be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone and shall be tormented day and night forever.
11. I believe that Jesus Christ instituted the two sacraments [or ordinances]; first, the Lord's Supper commemorating His death till He come; second, water baptism as a symbol of the believers' union with Christ in His death and in His resurrection.